Registration Policies and Procedures
- Registration for all is first-come, first-served; space is limited.
- A $75 deposit must accompany registration to be applied toward your camp payment.
- Each camper will be assessed a $12.50 grounds fee per week of attendance.
- There are no refunds for absences.
- Registration received after May 31 are not able to use our payment plan.
- All camp fees on a payment schedule must be paid in full by June 1.
- Registrations received after May 31 will incur a $50 late registration fee for Butwin Classic, Butwin Specialty and CIT and must be paid in full.
- Registrations received after July 31 for Butwin Extended will incur a $25 late registration fee.
Billing and Payment
There are two payment options:
Option 1: Payment in full.
Option 2: Monthly payment schedule to be completed and paid in full by June 1.
Payment questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation Fee policies apply to all Camp Butwin programs, including Camp Butwin Classic, Camp Butwin Extended, Specialty Camps, CIT, and Before and After Camp Care.
- If cancellation is received prior to April 1, your full camp fee less the $75 deposit is refundable.
- If cancellation is received April 1-June 1, 50% of your camp fee less the $75 deposit is refundable.
- After June 1 there will be no refunds.
Financial assistance is available for families who find the full cost of membership and/or camp difficult to manage. To arrange for a confidential interview, please check the fee adjustment box on your online registration form and you will be contacted for an appointment. All applicants must provide proof of income (2018 tax return) at the time of the appointment to be considered for camp scholarships. Requests for fee adjustments must be in by April 15 and are available for JCC members only.
Policies for Leaving Children at JCC Facilities
It is with the safety of children and youth in mind that we have set the following guidelines:
- Children 7 and under must be actively supervised by a parent/adult guardian (18+) at all times.
- Children 7-12 must be participating in a scheduled program/activity or be accompanied by a parent/adult (18+).
- Youth ages 13 -18 may use specific JCC facilities without an adult present.
- Youth ages 13-15 who have completed the Fit 4 Teens program have full use of our Fitness Center.
Medical history must be provided before your child can attend any Camp Butwin or CIT program. Please log in to your account and select ‘forms and documents’ to complete your camper’s medical history.
Food and Kashrut Policy
All food served at any St. Paul JCC camp or program is certified kosher. We ask that no pork or shellfish products be brought in lunches from home.